Sunday, November 4, 2018

Book About Home 3

Today I am sharing the rest of my "HOME" mini album.

Here is the cover of the book again, just a recap from last weeks post.

Here is the first pages of the book.

A picture of Dana and I,  
I always say "This is the house that Dana built."
You know like the nursery rhyme I remember from my
younger years, and reading to my kids.

My husband loves to do things with his hands,
to build, to create, and to work.
So we have to put a lot of credit to him for what this house is
today, because he did make it what it is today.


I used the new Saffron Sunrise embellishments for this
page, and Gina's Designs.
I will post all the papers at the end of this blog post
that I have used in this book.
This photo on the right side is the side of our house
with flowers growing in our planters.
Summer!

This is my dream house.
I love the fleur de lis.  One of my favorite motifs ever.
I took this off left over fabric that are curtains in our bedroom.


Page 2 of the book actually show our house and the 
balcony off the back of the house.

Here I have used more of the Saffron Sunrise line, and other 
papers from our product line, again these will all be
at the end of the post.



So fun!!!
Glitter Chipboard, Saffron Sunrise paper,
and a clock from our sticker line.



Page 3 of the book.
I forgot to tell you that the pages of the inside of the book are made of 
mat board.  When a center in cut from a mat for a 8x10 picture, there is the
center left over.  These pages are made from the centers of mats.
(We used to own a frame store, these are from that store,
but you can go to any framing store, I'm sure they have scads of these!)

I feel everyday like I really live in a Villa.


Again these little rectangles come from the inside of cut mats.
Just leftovers that usually get thrown away.
I put the letters Villa on these rectangles.

This is my first page that has a number,
This is from Gina's Designs, 
I fell in love with these. 



Page 4 of our book is the garage.
Our garage is detached, and for the first time in 30 plus
years, I was able to park my car in the garage!!!!



Close up of the page elements.


Page 5
The yard and gardens of our home.
Love the white lilacs in the spring.


Page 6 of the mini album.
The fountain and back of the house.
I bought the fountain without Dana, wasn't sure if he was
gonna still love me after that, but it is so relaxing for
me to hear the water run.  
I love the fountains all over Mexico and Europe.


Close up of the elements of the page.

Again, I have used the
Saffron Sunrise line for these elements.



Last page of the book,
the clip board is the back of the book.


Dana is a Johnny Appleseed.  
This is his row of apple trees in the spring in full bloom.
It is One Fine Day everyday here.
I love each and every moment I spend here at our home,
more than anything, 
I love each and every moment that is spent with Dana.
He is the joy of my life for sure.


Again the tag on front of the book.
The book completed!

How great is my joy!
So glad I could share some of me with you.


Hope you enjoyed this book!

Ciao,

Robin




No comments: