Sunday, September 16, 2018

Turning Over a New Leaf!

It is time again to begin to catch up on my blog.

I love so much to be busy, and well, the busy has just
really taken over my life!  So with a new foot forward I am
starting again.  Over the last year I have decided to start
watercolor-ing botanical's.  So I started taking lessons online
with an artist in the UK. 

  Oh, my mind is always filled with so many
projects!  

I will be better at sharing the projects I am doing.
I recently was reading my Bella Grace magazine and in it
was a quote from Mother Teresa

“We know only too well that what we are doing is 
nothing more than a drop in the ocean.
But if the drop were not there, the ocean would
be missing something.”

So all these things that we do are drops of something out there,
and it is even better when we are sharing our drops 
with others to inspire.

My projects this summer have been vast, and even with the feeling that
I wonder if they will all get completed.  I will now share
and hope in some way can be an inspiration to others.

I have been watercoloring some more, with the hopes that I will get
really good at this.  This learning to watercolor
flowers is an amazing journey that I want to continue for as
long as my fingers and my eyes will allow me.

This watercolor picture of tulips is one of my favorite accomplishments.
This represents one of the hardest projects I have done.


Here are my tulips I have been practicing.  I now have 2 of the
same and one other.  These really make me happy 
to look at!

And seriously, the artist I am taking online lessons from is
such a good teacher.  I have learned so much from her!

I have been inspired by so very much, and will keep on going.

My intent is to post twice a month, and share with you things I am doing around
my house, from decorating, to painting and changing rooms,
ideas of remakes in certain area of the house and furniture, watercoloring,
and maybe some scrapbook pages.  It has been a while
since I have done any of those.

I want to share, and who better to share things with!  

You!


Ciao,

Robin

No comments: